April 7, 2010

FINAL UPDATE 4/7/2010 Go Fish

The series is now complete.  I'll be adding the SlideCast for the final messages as soon as I get my new computer.  Enjoy!

So many people have been asking for copies of the podcast for this latest series we are doing on Sunday Morning that I decided to make a 'store' for one stop, easy downloading.  As each new episode becomes available you can come here to download.  You will also be able to get them in the usual way, by using the Sermon Player in the right menu, or by going to iTunes (download a la carte or subscribe).  

Be sure to direct your friends here to listen to these inspirational messages!


Remember
~Followers Fish~

Go Fish Message 1 




Go Fish Message - 2



 

Go Fish Message - 3

Muddy Water - Message 4 (My Personal Favorite)




The One that Got Away - Message 5


This series was inspired by Andy Stanley & David Salisbury
 

2 comments:

Cool Springs TN said...

I like the Fish Guts message!

Mitchell said...

Thanks! I'll be adding others later. My main computer is in the shop and should be back soon. Keep checking back.

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 
MitchellSkelton.com

www.MitchellSkelton.com Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER Blogger Templates