November 4, 2009

Top Church of Christ Blogs

Matt Dabbs has released the latest rankings for church of Christ bloggers, at his blog Kingdom Living

If you'll remember, back in July, was the first time I made the list.  Actually, Matt did a huge favor to me and Matthew Morine by extending the list in July to 48 blogs because that is where we fell #47 and 48!  Thanks to this exposure and some other factors Matthew and I have skyrocketed up the list!  Check out the new list where you will find me at #6 and Matthew at #8!

I personally find this very humbling as well as exciting.  I like the fact that people are visiting my blog and reading what I am writing.  May God be glorified!

You will also find this list a great resource for finding other members of the church of Christ who do an excellent job of presenting thoughful messages in written form.  Do as I have done and bookmark the page for easy reference.  You will also find Matt Dabbs' blog contains excellent articles for your uplifting as well.

3 comments:

Terry Laudett said...

Congratulations, Mitchell! I'm glad that others have discovered your blog. It's been one of my favorites for years now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mitchell
Alan Bell

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 
MitchellSkelton.com

www.MitchellSkelton.com Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER Blogger Templates