August 22, 2010

NEW - Podcast: Attitude Makes a Difference

Due to some problems with hardware compatibility, it has been a while since I posted a new podcast.  We have all of those issues sorted out and I have posted my most recent sermon, Attitude Makes a Difference.  You can listen by using the mini-player below or download the file to your computer using the link below.

The easiest way to get my sermons is to subscribe to my podcast in iTunes by clicking here or use the sermon player in the left menu column.  Enjoy!



Download Attitude Makes a Difference

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Check out http://www.joshandersonrealestate.com/nashville-home-search/index.htm

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 
MitchellSkelton.com

www.MitchellSkelton.com Copyright © 2009 Premium Blogger Dashboard Designed by SAER Blogger Templates